Many signs of cancer resemble the symptoms of other diseases, so it is easy to believe that this is pathology.
All doctors interviewed agree: Know your body, and if you notice unusual pain or other change that persists and worsens go to the doctor.
There is an important rule about cancer, one of the leading causes of death in the world and is the sooner detected higher are the chances of successful treatment. Apart from following regular medical checkups it is also important to pay attention to any unusual sign that your body is sending.
For example, something that people never pay attention: warts marches on the skin, can be cancer if they grow and change color, we leave you this video which has an experience of real life to learn to differentiate something malignant something benign:
Symptoms normally overlooked
- Chest pain or chronic cough: Although coughing is usually linked to bronchitis this can also be a sign of something more serious, such as lung tumors or leukemia.
- Difficulty breathing or wheezing: Lung cancer is also characterized by the inability to reduce breath and wheezing.
- Difficulty digesting food: This sign has been linked to the lungs, throat and esophagus.
- Frequent Fevers: Susceptibility to chronic infections also usually a sign of leukemia, which greatly hinders the immune system.
- Quick Weight Loss
- Excess skin bruises or nosebleeds that will not stop: This is another symptom of leukemia, because it indicates that something abnormal happens with red blood cells in the body.
- Swollen Glands: Any changes in the lymphatic system, such as inflammation of lymph nodes, may signal cancer.
- Chronic fatigue is not caused by physical activity or sleep deficiency can point to many cancers.
- Abdominal pain: cramps, abdominal and pelvic pain often indicate ovarian cancer.Abdominal pain has also been linked to leukemia.
- Ovarian cancer can also be marked by loss of appetite, even when you have not eaten for a long time