Jean Shin Jyutsy is an ancient form of Japanese art of healing, mastery and philosophy that helps to balance the emotions due to the stimulation of specific points on the hands.
Namely, Jean Shin Jyutsu is a part of alternative medicine, which is based on the fingers of the hands, and its task is through the important points on fingers to balance the energy of the body which is important for the physical and emotional health of the body.
The basis of this study lies on the following principle: each finger of the hand is associated with a certain organ, which is also associated to a certain emotion. In theory then, you can manipulate both the health of your organs and the function of your emotions by manipulating your hands.
If you need to act on a certain organ, hold your finger with the other hand and press it with the whole hand and thus hold for three to five minutes. During that time, you should breathe deeply.
For instance then, if you had feelings of nervousness, or you were struggling with asthma, you might try applying light pressure to the ring finger for around three minutes.
Also, in this way you can also achieve general harmonization of your body, if you massage each finger of the hand. For a whole body exercise, practice with each finger individually, and hold about three minutes on each.
These are the organs of the body connected with your fingers:
- Organs: stomach and spleen.
- Emotions: anxiety, depression and anxiety.
- Physical symptoms: abdominal pain, skin problems, headaches, nervousness.
Index finger (Forefinger)
- Organs: kidneys and bladder.
- Emotions: disappointment, fear and confusion.
- Physical symptoms: muscle aches, backache, toothache, problems with the digestive system.
- Organs: liver and gall-bag.
- Emotions: indecision, anger, irritability.
- Physical symptoms: problems with blood circulation, menstrual pain, vision problems, fatigue, frontal headache, migraine.
- Organs: lungs and colon.
- Emotions: negativity, sadness, fear of rejection, grief.
- Physical symptoms: respiratory problems, asthma, problems with digestion.
- Organs: heart and small intestine.
- Emotions: care, anxiety, nervousness, lack of self-esteem.
- Physical symptoms: heart disease, sore throat, stomach bloating, problems with bone
This healing method, as numerous others originating from the East, is believed to provide amazing results, so you lose nothing to try it. However, always bear in mind that it is an “alternative remedy”, so there is no scientific backing for these ideas and the links between different parts of the body are very much arbitrary.
Then again, it has survived for thousands of years, so it must provide beneficial results. However, you will not lose neither much time nor money to try it, since you may gain a lot.
Moreover, alternative remedies should only be used as supplementary treatments and not as an alternative to medicines that have been proven to work in laboratory settings. Hence, always consult your doctor as soon as you plan to try some new treatment.