Quick and easy to make chicken, broccoli, and mushroom stir fry is one-pan and ready in under 20 minutes!
450 g chicken breast
450 g broccoli
225 g of mushrooms
For the sauce:
3 chopped garlic cloves
1 tablespoon ginger
2 tsp sesame oil
80 ml soya sauce
1 tbsp brown sugar
240 ml chicken broth
35 g flour
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and fry at medium heat in oil.
2. Then take the chicken from the stove and set aside.
3. Fry the mushrooms in the same pan with a spoon of oil, then add the broccoli and fry while stirring until tender.
3. Place mushrooms and broccoli aside.
4. Heat the garlic and the ginger in oil. Add the other sauces and mix everything.
5. Add chicken and vegetables and reheat.
6. Serve with rice or Mie noodles.
7. Good appetite!