Bananas are one of those foods that are often completely underestimated. If you are not eating a banana so often, we suggest that you make a small change and only for one month eat two bananas a day, and the results certainly will amaze you.
Nutritionists say that in just one month of eating two bananas a day, your health status will significantly improve.
Here’s how and why:
- – Bananas contain very small amount of sodium, but a lot of potassium, which is great for the regulation of blood pressure and healthy heart. Scientists have found that a daily intake of bananas can reduce the risk of heart attack by as much as 40%.
- – If you have problems with the digestive system such as constipation, eat a few bananas. They are an excellent source of fiber and will quickly solve your problems with the intestines.
- – You feel weak and fatigued? Bananas will provide much-needed energy, and are an excellent choice for a snack before exercise!
- – Bananas are an excellent remedy for heartburn because they are a good source of antacid, regulating this uncomfortable condition.
- – If your body needs iron, bananas can help. Matter of bananas stimulate red blood cell and hemoglobin production, and significantly help anemic people.
- – Excellent against sore throat and cough!
- – Tryptophan is very important for the body, because the body uses it to turn it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness.
- – Scientists have found that a student who eats a banana for breakfast, snack, and after lunch had significantly higher levels of concentration.
- – Pregnant women should pay more attention to nutrition, a banana is a healthy, delicious and will facilitate the burden that affects the majority of pregnant women. Banana will raise your blood sugar, which you need when you feel morning sickness.
Fully ripe banana produces a substance TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) or tumor necrosis factor, which has the ability to fight off the cells that behave abnormally.
Black spotted banana is best for digestion because the sugar from bananas is then easily absorbed, unlike the green bananas.
The level of cells with anti-cancer effect corresponds to the level of maturity of the fruit. As the banana ripens, it develops dark spots by itself. The more dots there are, the more enriched cells that develop immunity and has more anti-cancer qualities.
In the research, compared with grapes, apples, watermelons, pineapples and pears, bananas contained the most anti-cancer substances.
Source: gethealthytd.com / luxurywayofliving.com