You’ve probably heard about the benefits of both aloe vera and coconut oil when used separately for all sorts of skin disorders, such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, irritated skin or just dry skin.
Aloe vera and coconut oil are popular ingredients in commercial and DIY body lotions. They can be used on their own but have you thought about using both of them together at the same time?
Both aloe vera and coconut oil are excellent for your skin. I’ve already written about the amazing health benefits of aloe vera for the skin.
Before we present the mixture`s recipe, we shall review the many health benefits that Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil offer:
● Moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin
● Prevents wrinkles, stretch marks, blemishes
● Soothes skin irritations and allergic reactions
● Treats sunburns and burns caused by boiling water, fire, etc.
● Is extremely useful in the case of dry skin
● Moisturizes the skin
● Provides a natural shine
● Has potent antibacterial and antifungal properties
● 113 g of organic coconut oil, in a solid form
● 113 grams of aloe Vera gel
● few drops of some essential oil, if your choice
In a bowl, mix coconut oil and aloe Vera gel, and stir their mixture well for 5 minutes. You will get a bright, homogeneous mass. Then, add the essential oil.
Transfer the gel to a glass container, and close it with a lid. Keep the gel at room temperature.
You should apply the gel on the affected skin areas. For best results, do this after showering, as the pores are open, and the skin will absorb it better.