Strenuous exercise may lead to an over exertion on the joint of the knee or genetics as there may be a reduced amount of the fluid which lubricates the knee joints and prevents the bone from gnashing with bone. The thigh bone and the knee bone may touch and cause pain.
The pain may also be caused by bad footwear, as for example, high heels apply great pressure on the leg joints from the knees. In this way, the ankle and the Achilles ligaments are exposed to great strain.
Excess body weight also causes issues, as the knees should carry it.
There is a natural remedy that will help you strengthen the ligaments and knee joints in a completely safe and delicious way. Its ingredients are high in anti-inflammatory properties which relieve the pain and swelling of the knee joint.
They are also high in silicon, bromelain, vitamin C, and magnesium, and thus provide vitality and strength to the bones. They include oranges, cinnamon, oatmeal, almonds, pineapple, and raw honey.
This is how to prepare this delicious 6-ingredient smoothie:
- 1 cup organic orange juice
- 7 gr organic cinnamon
- 2 cup organic oatmeal
- 40gr organic almonds
- 2 cups sliced, organic pineapple chunks
- 40gr raw organic honey
- Add the oatmeal in a pot with 1 cup of water and cook it on the stove.
- Add the pineapple juice to the pot.
- In a blender, mix the honey, orange, almonds and cinnamon, in order to get a smooth texture.
- Add the mixture or oatmeal and pineapple juice to the blender, and blend once more.
- Add a handful of ice cubes and blend some more until completely smooth.
Apart from its amazing taste and smell, this smoothie will alleviate the pain in the knee joints, and will also increase your flexibility and mobility.