1 pound raw shrimp
For the marinade:
1½ tablespoons garlic, minced
2 teaspoons ginger, minced
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
⅓ cup honey
⅓ cup soy sauce
For the garnish:
Scallions, thinly sliced
1. Place shrimp in a sealable bag or medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix marinade ingredients.
3. Pour half of the marinade on the shrimp. Save the other half for later.
4. Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
5. In a medium pan, heat oil. Add shrimp to the pan, but discard the used marinade. Cook shrimp on one side for about a minute, then flip over.
6. Pour in remaining marinade and cook until shrimp is cooked through and just firm. Remove the shrimp from the pan and let the marinade reduce.
7. Serve the shrimp with sauce and garnish with green onion.
Original Article: buzzfeed.com