These three ingredients are not just for salad, they can be medicine too. Many people cure many problems with them. It is a very popular cure. It is cheap and you have these ingredients in your home.
1. Sore Throat – you can soothe the sore throat by mixing 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper, and 1 tbsp juice of lemon in a glass of warm water. If you make a gargle with this mixture, you will prevent coughs.
2. Stuffy Nose – this remedy is able to unclog your nose. Mix equal part cumin, cinnamon, pepper and cardamom in one mortar and pestle it well. Smell the powder and sneeze.
3. Remove Gallstones – the deposits from the digestive fluids in your gallbladder are named gallstones. They can block out the digestion and can cause pain. If you want to remove them naturally, mix 3 parts of olive oil, 1 part lemon and 1 part pepper.
4. Sores – in order to cure the sores in your mouth, mix one tbsp of Himalayan pink salt in a cup with warm water, and then make a gargle. This mixture can kill the bacteria and heal your sores.
5. Weight Loss – prepare a drink of 1 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp lemon juice and ¼ tbsp ground pepper in a glass with warm water if you want to speed up your metabolism.
6. Nausea – the black pepper is able to soothe the stomach and the smell of the lemon can stop the nausea. You should take one tsp of pepper and one tbsp of lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Drink the mixture slowly.
7. Asthma attacks – take 2 clove buds, 10 grains pepper, 15 basil leaves and put them in a boiling water. After 15 minutes, strain the mixture and put it in a jar with a lid. Then, add 2 tbsp of honey and let it cool down a little. Keep this mixture in your fridge for maximum 2 weeks.
8. Tooth pain – in order to ease the tooth pain, mix ½ tsp of ground pepper and clove oil. Apply this mixture on your tooth in order to stop the pain. Brush your teeth twice a day, floss, and avoid acidic and sugar foods.
9. Cold and Flu – take the juice of half lemon in one cup of boiling water in order to regulate the cold. The pulp and peel can steep in the boiling water for ten minutes, then remove the lemon and add honey.
10. Nosebleeds – dip one cotton ball in a lemon juice and put it in a nostril. Tilt the head in order to stop the blood drips in your throat.