According to statistics, Coca – Cola is the most valuable brand in history.
It is interesting that it is the second most recognized phrase in the world after “hello.” On the one side Coke attempts to portray itself as a socially and environmentally conscious company, but on the other hand the reality is that it’s deeply connected to pollution and water shortages.
In addition to that, the acidity of Coke has led many to question the toxicity of the product, relating to long – term human health, as its pH rating is only one point higher than that of battery acid.
One study proved that people who were consuming at least one soda a day has even 44% higher risk of developing metabolic syndrome.
Expressed in percentages, those people who were drrinking at least one soda per day also have:
32% greater risk of having low levels of good cholesterol;
31% greater risk of becoming obese;
30% higher risk of having a larger waistline;
25% higher risk of developing high blood triglycerides or high blood sugar;
a trend toward an increased risk of high blood pressure.
Those persons have 48% greater risk of heart attack or stroke it they’re consuming one or more sodas per day, as compared to those that don’t drink it every day or at all.
Drinking Coke also can lead to respiratory disorders as COPD and asthma.
10 Household Uses for Coke
As we can conclude, coke it is not good for the human body, but due to the extreme acidity, Coke is excellent cleaning agent.
On the scale pH of 0 to 7 is acidic, and from 7 to 14 is alkaline. The pH level of battery acid is a 1, and pure water is having a pH of 7. Tests have shown that Coke have pH level 2,5.
Below you can read about 10 amazing uses of Coke as a domestic cleaner. This is showing that Coke isn’t good for the people to consume it.
1. You can use Coke to remove rust: methods include using fabric, a sponge, or even aluminum foil dipped in Coke.
2. Coke can help with removing blood stains from clothing and fabric.
3. Use it to clean oil stains from the garage floor. You should let the stain soak, than clean with water.
4. It cleans burnt pans: Just let the pan soak in the Coke, then just rinse with water.
5. Although this is weird, you can clean your engine; The Coke distributors have been using this technique for decades.
6. You can make the pennies shiny: You just need to soak the old pennies in Coke and the tarnish will be removed.
7. Coke can help you with the removing of stains from vitreous china.
8. Clean your toilet: All you need to do is to pour Coke around bowl, then leave it for a while and flush clean.
9. Use Coke and aluminum foil are bringing Chrome to a high shine.
10.Coke is able to strip paint off metal furniture. You just need to soak a towel in Coke and lay it on the paint surface
Coca – Cola is a drink that has many uses. Still, the best uses of this product are not associated with its consummation!