Pineapple juice adds plenty of sweetness to this no-sugar-added margarita recipe.
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 cup cold white tequila
- 1 cup cold pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice, plus 1 lime wedge
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Pineapple slices for garnish
- Lime slices for garnish
- Combine salt and lime zest on a small plate.
- Combine tequila, pineapple juice, lime juice and orange juice in a pitcher.
- Rub the rims of 6 glasses with the lime wedge and dip in the salt mixture. Fill the glasses with ice and top with about 1/2 cup margarita mixture each. Garnish with pineapple and lime, if desired.
Per serving: 117 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat); 0 mg cholesterol; 8 g carbohydrates; 5 g total sugars; 0 g protein; 0 g fiber; 48 mg sodium; 99 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit, 1 alcohol equivalent