People have only recently started appreciating the incredible abilities of folk remedies which have been used for centuries. One such remedy made of baking soda and castor oil can treat 24 common health issues and is a proof of how effective can folk remedies be.
Castor oil is recommended for treatment of various diseases and conditions, even when conventional drugs are unable to help. It has a positive effect on circulation which is why a lot of people use it as a coating.
How To Make Castor Oil Wipes
Castor oil compresses are easy to make and highly effective. Simply gather some cold pressed oil, plastic sheet, a clean gauze or cotton flannel, hot water bottle and a towel.
Remember to clean your skin with baking soda before and after using the compress. Soak gauze in castor oil and apply to affected area, cover with plastic sheet and place hot water bottle over it. Wrap a towel over it and hold in place for at least an hour.
Repeat the process for 40 days, and change the coating every time it smells strange or changes colors.
Here’s a quick list of the many health benefits and uses of Castor Oil:
- Treats burn, bruises and cuts effectively.
- Put a coating of castor oil on an injured ankle to heal it quickly.
- Massage some castor oil on your stomach to reduce and prevent stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can eliminate dark spots on your face.
- Put a drop of castor oil in your eyes before going to bed to cure cataract.
- Chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules can be cured by applying a castor oil coating on the neck.
- Castor oil can eliminate pilonidal cysts effectively.
- To treat allergies, drink 5 drops of the oil every day.
- Rub some castor oil on your eyelids before going to bed to treat eye allergies.
- Drink a couple of drops of castor oil every day to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil every day to make your skin grow like crazy.
- A few drops of castor oil in your ear will drastically improve your hearing.
- Drink 6-8 drops of the oil for 4 months to cure tinnitus.
- Applying castor oil coating on an aching back will relieve the pain.
- Apply castor oil coating on your stomach to relieve diarrhea.
- To eliminate warts, rub them with castor oil for a month.
- Daily application of castor oil coatings can cure fungal infections on the feet such as Athlete’s foot.
- Massage your soles with castor oil regularly to reduce the calcium deposits.
- Rub some castor oil on moles to get rid of them in a month.
- Hyperactivity can be treated by applying castor oil soakings on the stomach.
- Castor oil is one of the best remedies against hepatitis.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can treat cancer.
- Apply castor oil on bug bites to reduce the swelling and itching.
- Apply castor oil coatings on the stomach for 2 weeks to stop snoring.